torsdag den 10. februar 2011

Food superlatives!

Hey guys! I watched this random video on YouTube, and it's called "Food Superlatives" and it's like a tag. So i thought that that i would do that ;D

1. Your favorite kind of Ice cream? My fave ice cream must be.. VANILLA!! OMG! Especially if it's italian ice cream! OMG it tastes SOOOO good!
2.Your fave night time snack? Fruit salad (That is what we call it were i live, okay! But it's basically just different sorts of fruits that you chop into little pieces and stuff like that) with ehm, idk what it's called in English, but in Danish its called "råcreme" so try to search on google...
3. Fave kind of cookie? OREO! That is like the best cookie in the entire world! Tell me in the comment section which cookie you like the most!
4. Fave home made dinner? Probaly Tandori Chicken! It tastes kinda weird but like really yummi!
5. Fave breakfast? I like waffles, fruit salad and omelets!
6. FaveSchool lunch? Well at my school we have the crappiest canteen! So im never really eating there, only when there is like hot food, and when there's hot food i love when there is spaghetti bolognese.
7. Fave fruit? I would say strawberries, but i guess they're not a real fruit, somebody told me that they're like nuts or something? If its not a fruit i would have to pick... Ehh... Mango!
8. Fave chips? Lays barbecue chips is the best!
9. Fave soda? Well i dont really like to drin soda, but if i had to pick i would probaly choose Coke!
10. Fave candy? I like all sorts of liqourice!

And thats basically the tag! I tag all of you to do this tag! If you dont have a blog, just write it in the comment section below!
See ya!

-C.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar