onsdag den 9. februar 2011
Ehh...Sorry?
I'M SORRY! I have'nt been making any posts in like forever! And i even promised that i would make mor blog-posts and stuff, but i didnt! Cause i'm like super busy and i have a lot of homework to do all of the time! I wish that was my excuses! But well there is no excuse! I simply just forgor that i had an blog... And you are probaly wondering why the heck i'm writing on English, well, that is basically because i want to improve my English. And since last blog post i'm getting really into makeup! And i've watched many YouTube videos and stuff, and i've been thinking about making an YouTube account and make makeup videos and stuff likethat, but blogger is alot more anonymous. So i thought that it would be a great idea to just put up some blog posts on blogspot!
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar