Hey guys, guess what? I JUST ORDERED SUME STUFF FROM E.L.F! Yay, I'm so exited to receive my package. Since I ordered the stuff sunday, I kinda think that i might get it on monday or tuesday, but I really hope to get it before sunday! 'Cause my best friend is having her confirmation! Sooooo exited! If you don't know what E.l.f is here I will give you some fact: everything from E.l.f is quite inexpensive, there is a line called the "Studio line" it costs
£3.50, all of the products from the studio line is packaged very sophisticated in black, i really like their studio line packaging, the other line is called "The essentials line" it costs £1.50, and it's packages pretty cheap, white plastic, I really don't like that kinda packaging, then they have their last but not least line called "The mineral line" as it says everything from the mineral line is mineral makeup, the packaging reminds me a lot of Bare essentials makeup, and the brushes reminds me of EcoTools brushes, I quite like that kinda packaging, the mineral line costs £3.00.
Ok, now you know something about the brand so lets get on to what i actually bought.
E.l.f "Essentials line" lipstick in the colour "Classy", it gets compared to MAC's "Angel" whick I always been wanting. £1.50
E.l.f "Mineral Line" lipstick in the colour "Natural Nymph" it's a basic cream nude with pink undertones. £3.00
E.l.f "Essentials Line"nailpolish in "Nude" a basic nude colour with brown or pink undertones. £1.50
E.l.f "Essentials Line" nailpolish in "Fair PInk" whick is a light pink colour, great for the spring and summer. £1.50
 |
| Lipstick in "Classy" |
 |
| Lipstick in "Natural Nymph" |
 |
| Nailpolish in "Nude" |
 |
Nailpolish in "Fair Pink"
Sincerly yours, C!<3
|
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar